2017 Toyota 86 | Lancaster, PA
The 2017 Toyota 86 is one of the few affordable sport coupes in the automotive industry, making it the perfect choice for those consumers that want a sports car without a ridiculously high price tag. It comes with a number of standard track-ready features, including sport bucket seats, and technologies like standard Aha Radio and Bluetooth. With the perfect balance of performance-oriented style and and tech-savvy comforts, this coupe will make driving fun again.
The 2017 Toyota 86 is available with a manual or automatic transmission.
2016 Toyota 86 L
- Engine: 2.0-Liter Four-Cylinder Horizontally Opposed Engine with DOHC 16-Valve Cylinder Heads and Dual Variable Valve Timing
- Transmission: Six-speed manual, Six-speed automatic
- Performance: 205 horsepower and 156 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Economy: 21/28/24 MPG City/Highway/Combined (manual), 24/32/27 MPG City/Highway/Combined (automatic)*
- Exterior Features: Rear window defogger, Aerodynamic lower diffuser on rear bumper, 17-inch twisted spoke alloy wheels, “86” front fender badge, LED Daytime Running Lights, Color-keyed power outside mirrors, Rear combination lights with all-LED lighting (brake and turn signal indicators), Dual chrome-tipped exhaust, LED projector low- and high-beam and turn signals with embossed “86” lens, Variable intermittent front windshield wipers
- Interior Features: Knee support cushions for spirited driving, Power windows with driver and front passenger auto up/down and jam protection, Dual sun visors with vanity mirrors, One-piece folding rear seatback, Backup camera, Power door locks, Multi-Information Display, Four-piece carpeted floor mats, Height-adjustable driver’s seat, Multi-function in-key remote keyless entry system, Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel with silver-colored stitching and “86” center cap logo and audio controls, Granlux suede-like material accents on door panels and interior surround with “86” embossed passenger-side logo, Sport front bucket seats with Black shoulder pads, Engine immobilizer, Air conditioning, Cruise control
- Radio and Technology: Voice recognition with voice training, integrated backup camera display, Phone book access and music streaming via Bluetooth wireless technology, AM/FM player, USB 2.0 port with iPod connectivity and control, Hands-free phone capability, Roof-mounted color-keyed shark-fin AM/FM antenna, Eight speakers, Aha Radio app with over 100,000 stations, 7-inch touch-screen display, Gracenote album cover art, Steering wheel audio controls, Auxiliary audio jack, HD Radio Technology
Standard Safety Features
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Star Safety System™ – includes Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology®(SST)
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions, driver-side Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) and Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractor (ALR/ELR) on all passenger belts
- Six airbags – includes driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger outboard seat-mounted side airbags, and front and rear side curtain airbags
- ToyotaCare featuring a no cost maintenance plan with roadside assistance
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) with Track Mode
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
With the 2017 Toyota 86, you can have the sports car of your dreams without busting your budget. The 2.0-liter Boxer-Four engine churns out plenty of power to give you that racetrack experience while out on the open road. If you want to combine your love of racing with your everyday vehicle, then look no further than the Toyota 86.
* 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.