2017 Toyota Land Cruiser | Lancaster, PA
The SUV segment has never seen another nameplate quite like the 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser. Building on a legacy of sophisticated and refinement both on- and off-road, the
Toyota Land Cruiser delivers next-level capability, class, and comfort for both solo drivers and large families. From its powerful standard powertrain to the wide variety of standard luxuries, this SUV is an experience you won’t want to miss out on.
The 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser comes in 4WD and in one trim level.
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Engine: 5.7-liter DOHC 32-valve V8 engine
- Transmission: Eight-speed automatic transmission with intelligence (ECT-i)
- Performance: 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Economy: 13/18/15 MPG City/Highway/Combined*
- Exterior Features: Heavy-duty mudguards, 18-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels, LED stop lights with Land Cruiser logo, Power tilt/slide moonroof, Color-keyed rear spoiler, LED Daytime Running Lights, Privacy glass on windows, Rain-sensing windshield wipers with de-icer, Aluminum running boards, LED accent lighting, front-bumper LED fog lights, Roof rack, LED projector-beam headlight (low & high), Frame-mounted tow hooks, Side-body chrome moldings with Land Cruiser logo, Skid plates
- Interior Features: Auto-dimming rearview mirror, 8-passenger seating with semi-aniline leather-trimmed seating surfaces, 50/50-split fold-down third-row seat, 40/20/40-split sliding second-row seat, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, Four-zone automatic climate control, 12 cup holders, heated/ventilated front seats, LED accent lights and illumination, Power windows & door locks, Leather-trimmed heated power tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- Radio and Technology: Smart Key System, Enhanced Multi-terrain Monitor, Optitron instrumentation display with backlighting, Siri® Eyes Free, SiriusXM All Access Radio with 3-month subscription, Bluetooth wireless technology, Two 12V power outlets, AM/FM CD player, 14 JBL speakers, 9-inch touchscreen with split-screen with backup camera, Entune Premium JBL Audio with Integrated Navigation & App Suite, HD Radio, Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging, Rear-seat DVD entertainment system, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, USB port with iPod controls, Hands-free phone capability with voice recognition and phone book access
Standard Safety Features
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Star Safety System: Vehicle Stability Control, Active Traction Control, Anti-lock brakes, Brake Assist, Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- 10 airbags
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Driver and front passenger active headrests
- Trailer-Sway Control
- Adjustable seatbelt anchors
- Driver and front passenger Active Seatbelt Pretensioning System
- Parking assist sonar
- Anti-theft system with engine immobilizer
- Toyota Safety Sense: Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert, Auto High Beams, & Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Safety Connect: Emergency Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Locator, Roadside Assistance with Automatic Collision Notification subscription
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Child-protector rear door locks and power window locks
The 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser has a 381-horsepower V8 under the hood that works in tandem with features like Multi-Terrain Select and Crawl Control to offer drivers a kind of all-terrain capability that’ll rock your world. However, even if you’re using the Toyota Land Cruiser as a family hauler, you’ll find the interior appointed with tons of entertainment and convenience features for parents and kids alike to enjoy, plus refined, spacious seating and top-of-the-line materials. The 2017 Land Cruiser does it all.
*2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.