2017 Toyota Yaris iA | Lancaster, PA
The 2017 Toyota Yaris iA is not an expensive vehicle. However, that is the precise reason that it is such a valuable vehicle. The Toyota Yaris iA comes loaded up with incredible technologies like a seven-inch touchscreen audio display all in one inexpensive package, providing drivers with more of what they love for a lower price.
2017 Toyota Yaris iA
- Engine: 1.5-liter DOHC 16-valve four-cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed manual, Six-speed automatic
- Performance: 106 horsepower and 103 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Economy: 30/39/34 MPG City/Highway/Combined*
- Exterior Features: Rear window defogger, Halogen headlights, Daytime Running Lights, Variable intermittent front windshield wipers, 16-inch alloy wheels, Chrome-tipped exhaust, 185/60R16 tires, Power outside mirrors with LED turn signal indicators
- Interior Features: Analog speedometer, Power door locks, Dual sun visors with vanity mirrors, 60/40 split fold-down rear seats, Digital clock, Tachometer, Six-way adjustable driver’s seat and four-way adjustable passenger’s seat, Backup camera, Air conditioning, Power windows with driver-side auto up/down and jam protection, Trip meter, Remote keyless entry with Push Button Start, Cruise control, Four-piece carpeted floor mats, Fabric-trimmed sport front bucket seats, Tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio controls, Height-adjustable driver’s seat
- Radio and Technology: Steering wheel controls, Voice recognition, Auxiliary audio input jack, AM/FM HD Radio™ Technology plus Connected Services Suite, Connected Service Suite with Pandora®, Six speakers, Integrated AM/FM antenna, Hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth® wireless technology, Seven-inch touchscreen display audio, Two USB ports with iPod® connectivity
Standard Safety Features
- Engine immobilizer
- Active Safety System – includes Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), Traction Control System (TCS), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA), and Brake Over-ride System (BOS)
- Driver and front passenger airbag system
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
- Three-point seatbelts for all seating positions; driver-side Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) and Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractors (ALR/ELR) on all passenger belts
- Low-Speed Pre-Collision System
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) includes lower anchors on outboard rear seats and tether anchors on all rear seats
- Driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags
- Front and rear side-curtain airbags
- First aid kit
By combining affordability with some of the latest technologies in the automotive industry, Toyota has developed one of the best offers on the market: the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA. Find out how you can get more for less with a Toyota Yaris iA of your very own.
*2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.