We at Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That’s why we’re including a no cost maintenance plan  and roadside assistance with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new vehicle will be covered. 24-hour roadside assistance is also include for 2 years, regardless of mileage.
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.
Toyota-trained technicians will help you fulfill maintenance obligations and help improve your Toyota’s overall value, while keeping a complete history of maintenance visits. Toyota will also deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers: 
- Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
- Replace Engine oil and filter 
- Rotate Tires
- Multi-point vehicle inspection
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance
ToyotaCare features 24-hr. roadside assistance  for those days when you need a tire changed, or to have a door unlocked.
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance Covers:
- Lockout protection
- Tire Service
- Battery Jump starts
- Emergency Fluid delivery
- Towing for the unexpected
 – Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. Valid only in the continental United States and Alaska. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions.
 – Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of 3 years from date of first use. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.
 – Excludes those items listed in the Warranty and Maintenance Guide under Special Operating Conditions.
 – Consult the vehicles Warranty and Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended services and intervals.
 – Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.